account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Genius
Message 501 of 3,012
Message 501 of 3,012

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

All xperia line will be upgraded only when Marshmallow will be mature enough to avoid us, the users, to suffer from bugs and instability. Asking on this forum for answers wont trigger Sony executives to push the upgrade. There are other official means to check when Marshmallow will be released: Official blog, official Twitter account. This forum, unless an official post is wrote by official Sony employees, is a user community. We have all the same question and we don't have the answer yet.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Emperor
Message 502 of 3,012
Message 502 of 3,012

Re: Update Xperia e4

@Rt23

Don't create duplicate posts (this is the 8th out of 9 similar posts), thank you. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 503 of 3,012
Message 503 of 3,012

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

We want update for Z1!

One time poster
Message 504 of 3,012
Message 504 of 3,012

Marshmallow update for z2

When we will get marshmallow update for Xperia z2. On websites its mentioned that we will get update till december 2015.
Message 505 of 3,012
Message 505 of 3,012

I believe those websites were incorrect in their estimations

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 506 of 3,012
Message 506 of 3,012

32.1.A.1.159, how long to go for Z5, and all the rest?
Emperor
Message 507 of 3,012
Message 507 of 3,012

@dkionline

no one knows 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 508 of 3,012
Message 508 of 3,012

Re: When will the Z3 Compact Marshmallow update?

Why not write answers

Apprentice
Message 509 of 3,012
Message 509 of 3,012

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact will do when in Turkey for Android update Marshmallow?

How much more we wait?Crying Face

One time poster
Message 510 of 3,012
Message 510 of 3,012

who will get marshmallow upgrade in z2

Anybody of u get an marshmallow upgrade in Sony xperia z2 in india tamil nadu