account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 301 of 3,021
Message 301 of 3,021

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

@master_volkov

What is it from Marshmallow that you don't currently have with Lollipop? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Message 302 of 3,021
Message 302 of 3,021

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

For me - "app permissions access" from marshmellow.
Highlighted
Adept
Message 303 of 3,021
Message 303 of 3,021

Sony skipped Android 5.1 for Xperia Z3+ to go directly to Android 6. Now Android 6 has been out for some time, do you think Sony will skip upgrding to 6 and go directly to 7?

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 304 of 3,021
Message 304 of 3,021

No man are you kidding ahh..they will released it soon but we dont know when.but the said Z5 series in jan 206.still not.but we are hoping

Message 305 of 3,021
Message 305 of 3,021

I bought a Z3+ in 2015 August and after a  few months i feel like SOny abandoned this device, because Sony release android 5.1.1 to all Xperias, EVEN to old Z1, EXCEEEEEPT for Z3+. All Z3+ owner are stucked in a bugged android version with a Crtitical Memory leak that cause low use time and programs crashing/freezing.

I already had Z1/Z2 and now a Z3+ and trully im very sad about what Sony did with this Almost new device......

And i don't talk that Sony reduce the Processor Speed Clock from 2.0Ghz to 1.5Ghz.... 

In other words: If you have a Z1/Z2/Z3(normal ones) DONT BUY a Z3+ device. Sony already abandoned his device and dont care/ have respect with all Z3+ owner..........................

The VERY VERY VERY last hope is in Android 6.0 version (if its comes to Z3+) to fix all issues on the device and RESTORE the processor speed clock. Im thinking, when i go to buy a  new phone, buy a LG or Samsung smarts.

I pay very much in a device (Aka 3.000 reais ~= 1000 dollars) on a phone that my old Z2 can do the same things.

Some Sony Staff have courage to reply this????

Highlighted
Message 306 of 3,021
Message 306 of 3,021

Sony had no choice with the clockspeed tbh.
But Z3+ will get 6.0

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 307 of 3,021
Message 307 of 3,021

if Sony release a 5.1.1 for Z3+ many problems will fixed and mayb the clockspeed could be raised.... OORRR if a device have a critical issue on hardware, Sony could be exchange the Z3+ for a Z5. It's fair with the customer. Better make a customer happy than 'force' it to look the other company smartphones, right?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 308 of 3,021
Message 308 of 3,021

Just take a look at this guys....I think they need to seriously update T3 to Lollipop 😝😝😝😝😝😝

Felt bad for that guy..."he will never touch unsupported Sony products again"😝😝😝😝

http://www.xperiablog.net/2016/01/11/sony-xperia-t3-allegedly-explodes-in-mans-hands/

Screenshot_2016-01-13-08-04-37.pngScreenshot_2016-01-13-08-04-48.pngScreenshot_2016-01-13-08-04-54.png

Highlighted
Regular
Message 309 of 3,021
Message 309 of 3,021

Re: Sony Xperia Z5 Compact has an echo when making calls

Can we please get an update from Sony on this issue, and when Marshmallow will be expected?

The firmwares currently available do not fix the problem, and it is obviously not hardware if it is only occurring on outgoing calls.

Sending it in for service and being without a phone for weeks is not a good solution.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 310 of 3,021
Message 310 of 3,021

Why Android 6 din t Come to Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633)?

Ana idea or information?