account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

One time poster
Message 271 of 3,019
Message 271 of 3,019

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Please make update android 6.0 for Z1 Compact.

Message 272 of 3,019
Message 272 of 3,019

Hello Sony, Any Marshmallow?

Hello Sony,

as we all have high hopes and expectations for the next Marshmallow update to fix some bugs, improve some features, and of course to add some more bugs to our devices in return Grinning Face, as far as we remember, the Marshmallow update was by the end of the year, any updates regarding this?

and also can we be more specific and define which "end of year" exactly? is it 2015, 2016, 2017? Grinning Face

please Sony surprise us this time and don't be the last manufacturer to send us the update as usual, pleaaaase feel the rhythm Slightly smiling Face 

Apprentice
Message 273 of 3,019
Message 273 of 3,019

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Hello sony team,
I have been using sony Z5 dual from last 2 months it's an awesome phone with few hiccups,to name a few like camera needs serious update especially night and low light photography is pathetic, dialer bug is annoying, overheating still persists and lastly when will you release android 6.0. As a flagship phone of sony you must act fast others are stealing your show..don't disappoint your fans.
Thanks and waiting for updates.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 274 of 3,019
Message 274 of 3,019

Sony just announce the end of support for T3 E3 and E4....you just made us fools by releasing these products...no updates, no support nothing ....these were just your experimental products...which failed to sell enough for you to support them...just announce the end of support of these unsupported products and relieve your customers who are still waiting for you to update Lollipop for these phones!!!!

Inhabitant
Message 275 of 3,019
Message 275 of 3,019

Z5 compact , no marshmallow yet ?
Commissioner
Message 276 of 3,019
Message 276 of 3,019

Ofcorse not.

One time poster
Message 277 of 3,019
Message 277 of 3,019

hello! I have a z1 compact, and i know, what it use a qua...

hello! I have a z1 compact, and i know, what it use a qualcomm snapdragon 800 cpu, but in z2+ use a qualcomm snapdragon 801 cpu wich overclocking version 800 cpu. I think, what d5503 can work with android 6.0, and i want android 6.0 for z1 compact. ps I am sorry for not proper English, so it is not my native language.

One time poster
Message 278 of 3,019
Message 278 of 3,019

When it comes to the Middle East?
Learner
Message 279 of 3,019
Message 279 of 3,019

Please update Xperia Z1 to Marshmallow. My microphone is not working properly after I updated it to Lollipop and I think an update to M is the only solution for this. Kindly reconsider. Thanks!
Talent
Message 280 of 3,019
Message 280 of 3,019

All of you asking for a MM on Z1 series need to learn what EoL is and how long untill one for an Android product. First things first.