account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Emperor
Message 251 of 3,006
Message 251 of 3,006

Re: Android 6.0 for Xperia T3

@AnaAleks

It's not

take a look at this

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-6-When-are-we-getting-Marshmallow-Which-Xperi...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 252 of 3,006
Message 252 of 3,006

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Please do not kill the T3
Highlighted
Message 253 of 3,006
Message 253 of 3,006

Android M

When Androod M is coming to M4 Aqua
Message 254 of 3,006
Message 254 of 3,006

Re: Android M

@kbsarfaraz

Exact timing to updates is not usually announced by Sony untill before its due release with a few weeks. You can check the officail Sony Blog for updates on Software Upgrades. This is the only source for such info.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 255 of 3,006
Message 255 of 3,006

android 6 for d2403 m2 aqua

Hi
I was wondering for 2 Aqua Xperia Android update 6 when available
؟

Master
Message 256 of 3,006
Message 256 of 3,006

Re: android 6 for d2403 m2 aqua

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog. Unfortunately we don't have any further information.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 257 of 3,006
Message 257 of 3,006

Any news about marshmallow update!???

I receive the email for update at 14 December but nothing received yet.
Emperor
Message 258 of 3,006
Message 258 of 3,006

Re: Any news about marshmallow update!???

@Alias130

which email? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 259 of 3,006
Message 259 of 3,006

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

I receive an email from sony official support that the new update.. 264 is available (the same when i update to 5.1.1 at september.. 132) but i can not receive the file because it says it depends from the country and the network.
One time poster
Message 260 of 3,006
Message 260 of 3,006

Please include Z-Ultra in your Marshmallow update list.
Otherwise it will be like leaving a vigorous giant who can triumph still, to fade and die.