account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Enthusiast
Message 211 of 3,019
Message 211 of 3,019

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Sir then what mistake did the users of T3 E3 E4 made that these phones were not updated? After all these are Sony's products...Sony should care that there are users using these phones...after this surely they have lost trust in Sony...
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 212 of 3,019
Message 212 of 3,019

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Phones like Moto E and E2 were updated...these are less powerful phones than Xperia E3 and E4...T3 was better than M2 and C3 in benchmarks...still it didn't get Lollipop...seriously I have lost trust in Sony and not buying an Xperia again...was a Sony lover from years...bye bye Sony...you are letting your lovers and users to leave you...just waiting for the funny moment when you announce the official "End of Support "...many users may even end using Sony by then...

One time poster
Message 213 of 3,019
Message 213 of 3,019

Update z1 !!!!!11

Enthusiast
Message 214 of 3,019
Message 214 of 3,019

Even Samsung A3 which is inferior in specs to T3 got Lollipop and will get marshmallow as per rumors...it's a 2014 device...C'mon Sony...atleast give Lollipop to T3 E3 E4...atleast care that your users don't leave using your products...!!!
Learner
Message 215 of 3,019
Message 215 of 3,019

Re: Xperia Z1 Flickering issue

Will Z1 get android M in near future?
Emperor
Message 216 of 3,019
Message 216 of 3,019

Re: Xperia Z1 Flickering issue

@ISEShinzui

No

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 217 of 3,019
Message 217 of 3,019

Those bought Xperia Z2 Chinese Version were crying in the toilet.die in android 4.4.2. I am Chinese,but I am clever enough to buy the Japanese Version docomo xperia z2 so-03f,but docomo updated very very slowly.i just wanted to ask sony,will the docomo xperia z2 get update android6.0
One time poster
Message 218 of 3,019
Message 218 of 3,019

Please make update android 6.0 for Z Ultra!
Learner
Message 219 of 3,019
Message 219 of 3,019

So is the marshmallow out and ready,.or no? If yes so is it still concept? Any feedback about battery life? Hope it's not draining. Thanks
Enthusiast
Message 220 of 3,019
Message 220 of 3,019

@uliwooly

Sir, we can understand for Z1...it's over 2 years of that phone...so not updating that phone is ok...but what about T3 and E3?? Even their 18 months support period didn't end still...older phones got Lollipop...like M2 and T2...Why is Sony contradicting it's own policy? Hw can we trust Sony for further products if Sony does not follow it's own policy??? How will people trust Sony further?