account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

One time poster
Message 131 of 3,018
Message 131 of 3,018

Z1

Xperia z1 update 6.0 marshmallow, please
Emperor
Message 132 of 3,018
Message 132 of 3,018

Re: Z1

@Go2rejiax

It seems unlikely

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 133 of 3,018
Message 133 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

I need Sony Mobile update api2 camera for Xperia Z2 - Z3 - Z3C
Don't need new something

Rookie
Message 134 of 3,018
Message 134 of 3,018

Will z3 marshmallow fix call volume problem in lollipop?

Just wonder, will newer version android will refresh all the problem on the previous? right now I do have a problem with lollipop call volume tho while back on kit-kat everything seem perfect.

I'm not native speaker, sorry about that.

Message 135 of 3,018
Message 135 of 3,018

Re: Will z3 marshmallow fix call volume problem in lollipop?

There's no official statement from Sony telling what particular fixes will be included. And thus you'll not find such information here.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 136 of 3,018
Message 136 of 3,018

Re: Will z3 marshmallow fix call volume problem in lollipop?

Yes, I too have this issue. I can't hear anything. Tried explaing this to Sony but all I got is bunch of usless tips like clearing app data etc..... As per response from Rickard, Sony's development team can't find any issue with in call volume. What? We are annoyed with this issue and you guys can't understand that? Maybe people in development team are using iPhones and Galaxys for calling. Makes Sense.

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

One time poster
Message 137 of 3,018
Message 137 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

z1, z1c marshmallow update please!
Learner
Message 138 of 3,018
Message 138 of 3,018

Marshmallow

Do anyone know when the android 6.0 will be released & be avaible for download for Sony m5 dual. Also, is this update will be like same firmware update
Emperor
Message 139 of 3,018
Message 139 of 3,018

Re: Marshmallow

@NA1995

There's no info on this other than that:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-6-When-are-we-getting-Marshmallow-Which-Xperi...

Could you explain the second part of your question?

@NA1995 wrote:
Do anyone know when the android 6.0 will be released & be avaible for download for Sony m5 dual. Also, is this update will be like same firmware update

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 140 of 3,018
Message 140 of 3,018

Re: Marshmallow

The second part of question means if this marshmallow 6.0  can be updated simply by software update or by updating our firmware