account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

One time poster
Message 1131 of 1,144
Message 1131 of 1,144

Update center won't show new software updates

Hey there.This is my first post on this forums and was hoping somebody would help me.
So i was trying to update my android while in egypt and it worked fine. I upgraded it to 4.3 while i was in egypt.
Now that iam in saudia arabia, when i try to search for updates from settings ----> software update, theres nothing there. 
I downloaded Xperia companion on my laptop and it shows that i can update to 5.1 but when i try to do that, theres no progress at all. It shows the progress bar but it doesn't move a single bit.
One time poster
Message 1132 of 1,144
Message 1132 of 1,144

can't update Xperia center

my Xperia e3 dual doesn't receive any upgradation in Xperia update center.. How can I update that?????

Adviser
Message 1133 of 1,144
Message 1133 of 1,144

Android 5.1.1 update

Am updating my Xperia z1 is not preparing the update and say try again later

Veteran
Message 1134 of 1,144
Message 1134 of 1,144

Re: can't update Xperia center

nisu24 wrote:

my Xperia e3 dual doesn't receive any upgradation in Xperia update center.. How can I update that?????

According XperiaBlog (unofficial) E3 latest firmware is 18.5.C.0.25, which still is KitKat Android version. According Sony Mobile blog (official) Lollipop 5.0 and 5.1 Android versions E3 will not get at all smile happy As i know E4G which is newest as E3 Xperia model stuck in KitKat too, so E3 official will stay on KitKat too smile happy

Don't forget to give kudos and to say thank you to user which helped you, it's not hard to do for you, but it's important for helper smile happy
One time poster
Message 1135 of 1,144
Message 1135 of 1,144

upgrading android

Guys please  help me. I have sony xperia m2 dual.last year it was showing  lollipop  update but back then i didn't  update  it.now i want to  update  to latest android  version but update centre is not showing  any updates!

Am i stuck on kitkat for whole life?

If u know  what to do, please  reply! 

Thanks

One time poster
Message 1136 of 1,144
Message 1136 of 1,144

Re: upgrading android

Update oreo

Veteran
Message 1137 of 1,144
Message 1137 of 1,144

Re: upgrading android

gust9 wrote:

Guys please  help me. I have sony xperia m2 dual.last year it was showing  lollipop  update but back then i didn't  update  it.now i want to  update  to latest android  version but update centre is not showing  any updates!

Am i stuck on kitkat for whole life?

If u know  what to do, please  reply! 

Thanks

In Sony Mobile site insert yours model IMEI number. After that you'll see there is any new update for you. If in Sony Mobile you will see text:"up to date" that's mean, that new update is not available for you yet, if you will see about new update information you can try to repair with Xperia Companion yours smartphone if simple update process don't helping you smile happy

By the way in Sony Mobile is not mentioned Xperia M2 Dual model (is mentioned only single this model version) which will get Lollipop 5.1, but maybe it's just a mistake, coz is not mentioned and others models dual versions smile happy

Don't forget to give kudos and to say thank you to user which helped you, it's not hard to do for you, but it's important for helper smile happy
Rookie
Message 1138 of 1,144
Message 1138 of 1,144

software update failed

I am using xperia T2 ultra duel (model no - D5322). I want to upgrade my phone kitkat to lollipop but I can't from sony update centre, I downloaded full lollipop version which I get from sony update centre after download when installing it then after few times reboot it and version is not changed. Before update I root my phone many days ago and I unroot it but still I can't update.For this reason is not update?? . Please give me a solution for this update.please help me what should I do!? . 

One time poster
Message 1139 of 1,144
Message 1139 of 1,144

Re: software update failed

Ihave same problem. Itse download software updete. Then i update my phone. It start when its ready and phone sais that i have latest version of Android In my phone. But few minits lateraalisen it say New version is avaible. What is that what i dont undestand In this??? 

Visitor
Message 1140 of 1,144
Message 1140 of 1,144

Re: Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0) new features

Saya dari indonesia cara upgrade xperia T2 ULTRA gimana misterr

I am from indonesia how to upgrade xperia T2 ULTRA how misterr

GT