account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Learner
Message 141 of 1,263
Message 141 of 1,263

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

This update is available on 21/7/2015 on the official page of sony from my contry why i still didn't get that update?
Commissioner
Message 142 of 1,263
Message 142 of 1,263

Re: Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Lollipop 5.1.1 for Xperia Z2 seeding in Singapore.
Apprentice
Message 143 of 1,263
Message 143 of 1,263

Re: Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Why my z1 dont have ota update to lollipop? Please help me.
Apprentice
Message 144 of 1,263
Message 144 of 1,263

When will xperia z3 D6653 in India gets Android 5.1.1 update? support website says released date as 2015-07-21 but nothing hitting the device till now?
Message 145 of 1,263
Message 145 of 1,263

@wornera

Z3 Dual began recieving Lollipop 5.1.1 update starting from yesterday. They began with Algerian customized phones, so expect your update shortly.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 146 of 1,263
Message 146 of 1,263

Have any information about 23.4.A.0.570 update?

Like the title, the firmware has been cerificated on PTCRB for a week but have no information about it, don't tell me "Minor bugs fixed" or something like that. Thanks.

Message 147 of 1,263
Message 147 of 1,263

@RajuByna

@Danpau

@987789

Updates are rolled out gradually, some markets will recieve updates faster than others. This also depends if your country/carrier has approved the software for release.

As a general rule, every phone has a model and a customization version (which reflects the market of origin). Updates are released to a specific customization version, so most probably your version has not recieved the update yet. Keep checking periodically on PC companion.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Master
Message 148 of 1,263
Message 148 of 1,263

Re: Have any information about 23.4.A.0.570 update?

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

Unfortunately we don't have any further information.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 149 of 1,263
Message 149 of 1,263

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Sorry, lollipop in my z3
Commissioner
Message 150 of 1,263
Message 150 of 1,263

Himanshu, if Sony is as terrible as u say, why keep asking for more updates? If you don't resolve ur phone's issue in 5.0, don't expect 5.1 will magically solve your issues. Do a clean update and troubleshoot any apps are giving u problem. U will have a better update experience after u can get 5.0 working on ur phone.