account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Adept
Message 71 of 1,259
Message 71 of 1,259

Re: Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

yeah lets see... sony can increase the volume of speakers...

Rookie
Message 72 of 1,259
Message 72 of 1,259

Re: Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

When will Xperia Z finally get 5.1 (memory leak bugfix)? We're waiting n waiting...

t4e
Adviser
Message 73 of 1,259
Message 73 of 1,259

what's the Z3+, I don't see that in the online store?

Emperor
Message 74 of 1,259
Message 74 of 1,259

@t4e

Perhaps it hasn't been released in your country, contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 75 of 1,259
Message 75 of 1,259

Go go go, Sony! Release the LP 5.1 update!
Adept
Message 76 of 1,259
Message 76 of 1,259

Last check i saw that Z3 dual not mentioned in planning of 5.1 lollipop update so is it true that the latest flagship of sony before z3+ will never get another update cause i think it will be so bad to have z3 dual and have the first rolling lollipop update without the last futures like clear apps in recent apps used and btw my girlfriend has lot of futures like that and she has z2..so do u have any explanation for that?
Amr ElSherif
One time poster
Message 77 of 1,259
Message 77 of 1,259

Lolipop 5.1 update for m4 release date?

i want to know the release date of lolipop 5.1 update

and another issue is i am not able to add my iemi number on this site to know the warranty information...invalid iemi format error occured

One time poster
Message 78 of 1,259
Message 78 of 1,259

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update - [UPDATED]

Is E4 take lollipop? why you don't add such a new phone to list?

Visitor
Message 79 of 1,259
Message 79 of 1,259

Don't hold your breath xperia T3 firmware update, I hope it will be soon.But going by my previous experience any sony products I've owned have either broken just after warranty ran out or like my T3 any updates didn't apply to me.Wishing my T3 wasn't a just that xperia T3
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 80 of 1,259
Message 80 of 1,259

5.1 update first. Z3+ z4 tablet and Z3, Z3 compact, next z2 and then. Z1, z1 compact