account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Emperor
Message 51 of 1,261
Message 51 of 1,261

Re: Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

@VarunSn

upload it to box or dropbox an dpost the link

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 52 of 1,261
Message 52 of 1,261

Re: Android 5.1 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

@VarunSn

Boot on safe mode and see if yo get the notification when the battery it's full.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 53 of 1,261
Message 53 of 1,261

@uliwooly it is working in normal mode, but the sound is too feeble and isn't continuous, so chances are we might miss if we aren't listening for it. No option to change it too :-/
Apprentice
Message 54 of 1,261
Message 54 of 1,261

Has Sony removed the hold to fast forward/rewind option in Music widget? All I can do now is go to notification settings upon long press.
Rookie
Message 55 of 1,261
Message 55 of 1,261

Please give Xperia E3 Android M Update

Will Xperia E3 get Android M update?

Hello sir/madam,

Currently I'm using Xpreia E3, after launch it didn't get any OS update. Still 4.4.4/4.4.2 is ther version. Yesterday i got news that Sony launched developer preview for 12 Xperia devices (including Xperia E3).

http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/tool/software-binaries-for-aosp-m-developer-preview/

Can i take it as a sign of Xperia M update to my phone?

Also please provide atleast one update (Android M update), that will give users happiness and they will suggest that our brand will give atleast one gureenteed Software OS update in future. That will surely increase sales and marcketing. Thanks.

Message 56 of 1,261
Message 56 of 1,261

Re: Please give Xperia E3 Android M Update

I suggest that you send this feedback to Sony directly:

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 57 of 1,261
Message 57 of 1,261

No news about 5.1 update and whats new?
Anyone of moderators?
One time poster
Message 58 of 1,261
Message 58 of 1,261

Well I hope cures everyone's issues with no battery life and over heating. I use to love my Z1 now I hate it and looking at giving it, my SmartWatch and headphone set away and going back to Samsung. Come on Sony look after your customers.
Inhabitant
Message 59 of 1,261
Message 59 of 1,261

News about 5.1.1?

Hello are there any news about the 5.1.1 lolli?
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 60 of 1,261
Message 60 of 1,261

Re: News about 5.1.1?