Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-11-01 10:16 AM
2015-11-04 07:23 PM
Still poor sound quality and max volume is very low, very often when selecting right headphones music stops playing or change to worse on Z3 Dual D6633 actual f.w. 23.4.A.1.200 on android kit kat everything was great but when lollipop came up its horrible, tested on the same flac file 24bit ~1843kb/s.
2015-11-09 08:36 PM
i updated this morning and its just awful. i hate the new layout and i cant dismiss all of my notifications at once (a lot of it is just piffle that i dont want to know about)
i also cant switch with my toggle button from silent to loud. i would like the previous version and i'm not happy that there is no option for this. this is really important for me due to work situation.
i dont like anything about this update. please offer the previous version. there was nothing wrong with it!
2015-11-12 04:45 AM
2015-11-12 12:31 PM
I have an Xperia Z1 Compact. Since I updated my phone a few weeks ago, it now has a tendency to not show who is calling and therefore not let me answer the call. Sometimes it won't let me end a call, and just for phone, sometimes I can't make a call either. I am repeatedly having to turn my phone off and on again to reset it. I have written to sony, but heard no response. Please, please fix this! There is absolutely no point having a mobile phone that will not make or receive calls!
2015-11-17 10:03 AM
I got my German Z1 Compact updated OTA to 14.6.A.1.216 on Wednesday last week and it is really annoying:
- to unlock screen it takes me sometimes more than five (5!) attempts
- it is hardly possible to swipe the status bar down; it only works by chance
- with Xperia keyboard in most cases it is impossible to type the most right characters (e.g."&", ">", "9", "\") but their left neighbour is printed; with one hand keyboard it is working, though
- cellular reception is much worse than before the update (1-2 bars less)
- camera sometimes hangs and can only get back to operation by locking and unlocking screen which may take several attemps (see point 1 above)
- GPS does not work either
Several reboots and even a factory reset have not solved the problem!
Please, Sony fix this a.s.a.p.!
2015-11-17 06:12 PM
2015-12-07 06:37 PM