account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Adviser
Message 471 of 2,735
Message 471 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

is the dual version of Z3 included in the update process?

Message 472 of 2,735
Message 472 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Z3 doual will get it with z3 at the same time
Inhabitant
Message 473 of 2,735
Message 473 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop

I have been asking the same question that when is lollipop cuming for my Z3 but no replies yet
Commissioner
Message 474 of 2,735
Message 474 of 2,735

There's 5.1 comming to htc phones and google tests 5.2. I agree bug free is the best one, but it doesn't solve main sony problem which is COMMUNICATION & SHARING INFO WITH CUSTOMERS / PEOPLE! 

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 475 of 2,735
Message 475 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop

The Xperia Z3 will get it this month and the rest id the Xperias the subsequent months

Message 476 of 2,735
Message 476 of 2,735

The Nexus 5 is still running on 5.0.1 and its next update is going to be to 5.1 skipping 5.0.2.Nexus 4 is the same.So basically its all down to patience .Having lollipop on 3 devices here only had 1 issue.Nexus 5 did a battery drop from 50% to zero in next to no time. Has only happened once.But these are the bugs that Sony will be sorting out,as if they never people would be on here slagging them off.So better to wait if you want OTA for Z3 bug free.
Adviser
Message 477 of 2,735
Message 477 of 2,735

lollipop xperia

I live in Sudan.. I want to know about the update, lollipop. How to install it?
Enthusiast
Message 478 of 2,735
Message 478 of 2,735

Re: lollipop xperia

Hi,

We’re finalising our testing and remain focused on rolling out soon. We’re working with both Google and our carrier partners to optimise our Lollipop experience across the entire Xperia Z Series, bringing exciting new Sony content, apps and experiences for our users in one consistent upgrade.

Stay tuned to our blog, as we’ll share the latest details and timings over the coming weeks.
http://blogs.sonymobile.com/

BR
Patrik

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adept
Message 479 of 2,735
Message 479 of 2,735

Re: lollipop xperia

Thanks for your reply sony!! lets go, and please put a led control!! thanks!

Enthusiast
Message 480 of 2,735
Message 480 of 2,735

Thanks @Patrik ur information may help users 👥