account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Forum Legend
Message 2581 of 2,735
Message 2581 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop update

As we have said continuously updates need to be 1st authorised by your network and or country before Sony can release to you and or your customization number so it is not Sony that is the problem but your networks

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

dk4
One time poster
Message 2582 of 2,735
Message 2582 of 2,735

upadate

When Xperia E4g update lollipop come... Plz jaldi.Se.update bheje uska I also operate a new operating sysstem
Forum Legend
Message 2583 of 2,735
Message 2583 of 2,735

Re: upadate

As we have said continuously for thousands of times updates need to be 1st authorised by your network and or country before Sony can release to you and or your customization number so it is not Sony that is the problem but your networks

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

afz
One time poster
Message 2584 of 2,735
Message 2584 of 2,735

Re: Sony xperia E4G problem with multitouch

when xperia e4g gets lolipop
One time poster
Message 2585 of 2,735
Message 2585 of 2,735

Xperia M2 Lollipop 5.1.1

Hello, I am a Sony Xperia M2 owner, I was wondering if anybody knows when I will receive the new lollipop update. I am still running 4.4.4 KitKat and I am from the Isle of man... Any helpers?
Learner
Message 2586 of 2,735
Message 2586 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Yes I'm also experiencing the same issue... I've been waiting ever since the update was released on the 29th of September
Apprentice
Message 2587 of 2,735
Message 2587 of 2,735

M2 update question

Hello, i have a very short question. Does lollipop takes more internal space than kitkat (if, how much)? And it good idea to update? Thx for all answers.
Learner
Message 2588 of 2,735
Message 2588 of 2,735

Re: upadate

@Thommo wrote:

As we have said continuously for thousands of times updates need to be 1st authorised by your network and or country before Sony can release to you and or your customization number so it is not Sony that is the problem but your networks

Ok but for Xperia TABLET Z WIFI, there is no network, no operator! 

Sony says on his French (I'm French, as my tablet) website:

Lollipop 5.0 available on 2015-06.

Lollipop 5.1 available on 2015-09.

And as I've said before, i'm on many forums, nobody gets any update tor this model...

So...why...?

Apprentice
Message 2589 of 2,735
Message 2589 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

My mobile operator is Orange, and i'm in Poland. I'm able to update my phone(D2303 ) to Lolipop 5.1 (v.18.6.A.0.175) for a week.
Learner
Message 2590 of 2,735
Message 2590 of 2,735

Do we have hope that Sony will release lollipop update for E4 and E4g?

So I was informed that m2 now have lollipop and E4g hasn't. it's so pointless because m2 in specs is worse then E4 and E4g. I'm not that only person who thinks that's is stupid, because E4 phones are powerful enough to run lollipop. So if anyone knows any information about E4 and E4g getting updated, please let me know. Slightly smiling Face