account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Learner
Message 2051 of 2,735
Message 2051 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Sir, I'm sure you got my question right.. I said that UK and Saudi Arabia both got the update already.. My phone is from the UK.. And I live in Saudi Arabia.. So, why I can't get the update?

Adviser
Message 2052 of 2,735
Message 2052 of 2,735

kitkat 4.4.4 or lolipop

Does anybody know, is there going to be an update to 4.4.4 or lolipop for the T3?
Thx...
One time poster
Message 2053 of 2,735
Message 2053 of 2,735

Lollipop Update for Xperia Z (C6603)

I'm from Sri Lanka.
Still I have no update to lollipop.
But someone having lollipop on their Xperia Z.
What is the reason for i can't get this update?
Apprentice
Message 2054 of 2,735
Message 2054 of 2,735

Re: Why don't come any new additional update for Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633)?

Unfortunately, I contacted many times to the SONY customers service about new additional update for Xperia Z3 Dual. But they refer me to each other branches in all over the world. They don't give me any respons!!?

One time poster
Message 2055 of 2,735
Message 2055 of 2,735

lollipop

WHEN WE WILL GET ANDROID LOLLIPOP FOR XPERIA Z IN HYDERABAD,INDIA.
Visitor
Message 2056 of 2,735
Message 2056 of 2,735

Re: Z2 no me actualiza a lollipop

My friend,  many thank's

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2057 of 2,735
Message 2057 of 2,735

Won't update to lollipop

Hi, I'm trying to update my phone to the Lollipop OS, but everytime I try it it keeps saying that the software is up to date, when it's not.

I'm stuck with 4.4.4 and just want to update my phone, please can someone help me?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 2058 of 2,735
Message 2058 of 2,735

Re: Won't update to lollipop

Hi Acciaioli,

Welcome to the community.

Have you received a notification on the handset that advises the Lollipop update is available for download? if not then you will not be able to perform this task as the software must first be accepted before it can be released, if you have not received this message, then you will need to wait until it does come through.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 2059 of 2,735
Message 2059 of 2,735

I did not receive any notification yet. A friend of mine have a xperia z3 compact and his phone already got the update and still nothing on mine.

Do I just have to wait to get this notification or theee is something wrong with my phone?
Emperor
Message 2060 of 2,735
Message 2060 of 2,735

@Acciaioli

did your friend flashed his phone? is your phone locked to a carrier/network branded?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)