account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Learner
Message 1821 of 2,735
Message 1821 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Still waiting here in australia aswell for lolliflop on my z3. Hopefully with this extea wait time they might have ironed out all the little problems every other poor  is having.... Fingers crosses one can only hope.

One time poster
Message 1822 of 2,735
Message 1822 of 2,735

android lollipop

Hello
I'm having a problem.. My phone is sony xperia z3.. I don't have a android 5 in my phone.. It did not arrive to be updated Android.. Notice: My friend has the phone sony xperia z1 and the link update on his phone has arrived.. please help me.. And thanks you very much))
Sony Xperia Support
Message 1823 of 2,735
Message 1823 of 2,735

Re: lollipop Update

@

When you press a number on the dialpad during a call the phone will send the DTMF tone for that number as soon as you press it. This means that you can't delete it. The button to remove it would only remove it from the phones display, not undo the sent DTMF tone.

What you need to do if you press the wrong number depends on the operator but in most cases i suspect you will need to enter a wrong code until you get a voice saying that you need to enter the correct one.

@Ahmadjaradat

I took the liberty of moving your post here.

When you get the update depends on local and operator approvals so it has to do with where you bought the phone.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1824 of 2,735
Message 1824 of 2,735

Am I the only one that haven´t recieved the Xperia Z Ultra Update(lollipop)?

It is the 5th of May and I still havent recieved the Lollipop update. Could it be that there is some issues with the phone itself? I check PC Companion daily with the same result and the same message that the phone has the latest update. But its KIT KAT still.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Forum Legend
Message 1825 of 2,735
Message 1825 of 2,735

Re: Am I the only one that haven´t recieved the Xperia Z Ultra Update(lollipop)?

@pj1978, I moved your post to the following thread since your question is related to an existing topic.

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 1826 of 2,735
Message 1826 of 2,735

Re: New Android 5.0, Lollipop firmware update for the Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z2 Series

My Xperia Z2 still running Android 4.4.4 KitKat. D6503-Central Europe 5-Customized CE5 (Unbranded/Unlocked) with firmware version 23.0.1.A.0.167. This is unacceptable! Shame on you!

Commissioner
Message 1827 of 2,735
Message 1827 of 2,735

Re: lollipop Update

Thanks Rickard. That makes sense. I was wondering why it was there in previous versions though.

One time poster
Message 1828 of 2,735
Message 1828 of 2,735

I need an answer

Hi im from the philippines. im a sony xperia c3 user.
And i dont know how to contact the sony company.
Just want to ask l. When will you release the lollipop version in the philippines? Thank you. I hope this post will be entertain.
Message 1829 of 2,735
Message 1829 of 2,735

Re: I need an answer

Hello,the post was moved here where everyone asks about the update. If you connect sony,try this link:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

You won't be satisfied by the answer you get though.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 1830 of 2,735
Message 1830 of 2,735

Re: Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

Xper Z2 model number D6502 dosel it receive the last update or not?