account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 1221 of 2,735
Message 1221 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop update over pcc error 0x80070067 // manually access control error

@taner39 Are you using Windows 8 as that is normally associated with the Metro apps causing issues

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 1222 of 2,735
Message 1222 of 2,735

@BeadyEye Where have members advertised? Including myself and @alexdon 

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Message 1223 of 2,735
Message 1223 of 2,735

@Thommo I think he is referring to this:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-5-0-When-are-we-getting-Lollipop-Which-Xperi...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 1224 of 2,735
Message 1224 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

@Thommo Some members sometimes advise others to go buy Apple when someone complains about something. I don't know if they're moderators or not, Sorry my message may be poorly worded. It wasn't directed at moderators. I was just saying I hope that the people who do give that advice are not moderators, or are in any way associated with Sony.
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 1225 of 2,735
Message 1225 of 2,735

Still don't see where you or I have advertised

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 1226 of 2,735
Message 1226 of 2,735

There are only two Mods that are active Myself and Alex above and Uliwooly could be a mod but likes the Red colour to much

Edit: Just to add this is a user led support forum where we the users decide what gets said however it then upto the Mods to decide if a boundary has been crossed and if we are unsure then we escalate this to the Managers

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1227 of 2,735
Message 1227 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.X for the Z3 Compact in the UK?

Goon, Sony can only make the software available on their local website but whether the internet providers in UK allows it to be downloaded through their server is another matter.  Everything you do on internet pass through their server so if they do not let it pass, both locked and unlocked phones don't get it.

This is always happening especially in UK since the first update from Sony Mobile. 

Highlighted
Message 1228 of 2,735
Message 1228 of 2,735

Thommo,click on the link I left,Sagar said that.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1229 of 2,735
Message 1229 of 2,735

@Thommo

@alexdon

Xperia Z2

D6503

23.0.1.A3.9

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 1230 of 2,735
Message 1230 of 2,735

If the program runs fine and you get this issue when performing an update then you may need to run PCC in compatibility mode and also check via device manager that the Flash driver is installed