account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

yN
Regular
Message 901 of 2,735
Message 901 of 2,735

Still haven't got lollipop, Taiwanese Z2

Hi!
I'm using an Xperia Z2 Taiwanese version in the middle east, there's any specific date that we're gonna get the update here?

Thx!
Genius
Message 902 of 2,735
Message 902 of 2,735

Re: Still haven't got lollipop, Taiwanese Z2

Hi yN

When the update is available you will receive a notification on your phone. Your network provider needs to ensure that the new update will work on different models of handsets with the network & then they will make it available to your model of handset. 

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 903 of 2,735
Message 903 of 2,735

Re: Still haven't got lollipop, Taiwanese Z2

Just flash it with flashtool

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 904 of 2,735
Message 904 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop update and free space on hard drive

Hi freinds,

Z3 dual is one varient of Z3 family, no update mentioned by sony. Can Z3 dual varient will update lollipop or they skip this and update all other models. If do so i only dispointed person in this world and hate the sony becuse not updating Z3 dual sim phone. I have purchased this in Jan,15 because sony is going to update lollipop.

Request sony concorpn. please update  lollipop to Z3 dual sim also now.

Regards,

Sai

Apprentice
Message 905 of 2,735
Message 905 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Still waiting for tue update. I have an Xperia ZQ (Brazil).

Enthusiast
Message 906 of 2,735
Message 906 of 2,735

Where is my lolipop

so andriod l is rolling out for about 2 weeks now and still havent got my lolipop update when will i be able to get it

Forum Legend
Message 907 of 2,735
Message 907 of 2,735

Re: Where is my lolipop

It has been rolling out for the Nordic/Baltic region the past two weeks, but not further markets. This update began to roll out yesterday to further markets.

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 908 of 2,735
Message 908 of 2,735

Lollipop for Xperia C3 confirm

Sony confirms android lollipop for Sony Xperia C3 and Xperia T2 ultra..No timeline yet..stay tuned

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2015/03/30/continuing-our-android-5-0-lollipop-rollout-xperia-z3-xperia-...

Talent
Message 909 of 2,735
Message 909 of 2,735

Re: Where is my lolipop

Stil didn't receive lollipop but hopefully expecting its from next week as per yesterday Sony blog post says they will launch update to wider market from next week, lets be patient and hope everyone gets bugs free update

Talent
Message 910 of 2,735
Message 910 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop update and free space on hard drive

Just uninstall some apps and try to install new software, I heard that In lollipop you can transfer you apps to SD card