account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

One time poster
Message 751 of 2,735
Message 751 of 2,735

Re: Starting our Android 5.0, Lollipop rollout: Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact

No Lollipop update for me yet. Even though everyone else has got it.
My phone is unlocked. Does anyone know why I have not received it?

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 752 of 2,735
Message 752 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

All you state is true and old news. I have read these articles about Sony's mobile division and its future or lack there of. As I previously stated, I flashed Baltic generic the day it was released but would like my regional update so I have the local ril files to maintain best reception. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have 1500+ posts on XDA, this isn't my first rodeo. We'll agree to have a difference of opinion and I'm fine with that.
Adviser
Message 753 of 2,735
Message 753 of 2,735

Because it is out in only one region
Commissioner
Message 754 of 2,735
Message 754 of 2,735

When you get 🍭? If you habe unbranded phone just wait for release to yoyour country/region, If you have branded phone ask your carrier (Sony just provide firmware to them and they test it and do some crazy stuff with it, that's the reason of delay), If you don't want to wait, just flash it, at the end of update everyone will have the same firmware (99,99%) I'm starting to think people here doesn't even read the thread, just asking the same questions over and over again.

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Inhabitant
Message 755 of 2,735
Message 755 of 2,735

Xperia Z3 D6653 lollipop

When lollipop update will come to india 

One time poster
Message 756 of 2,735
Message 756 of 2,735

When are we getting Android lollipop update for Sony xperia Z ultra??

Waiting for android lollipop update for Xperia Z Ultra

Demigod
Message 757 of 2,735
Message 757 of 2,735

Re: Xperia Z3 D6653 lollipop

Hi Anandd,

As we seen it just started to roll out on some of the regions, please be patient. It should be be too long for India to receive the update.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3-Z3-Dual/Update-to-Android-5-0-is-now-rolling-out/m-p/954669#...
Message 758 of 2,735
Message 758 of 2,735

Is this a monthly roll out to each region? Come on sony speed things along a little will you!!
Commissioner
Message 759 of 2,735
Message 759 of 2,735

Re: Z2, Lollipop update, awful, problems.

i have big problem,,,  still hasn't provide this update in the world and if we see the Sony site it also still hasn't display this update versions why is that??

One time poster
Message 760 of 2,735
Message 760 of 2,735

lollipop for India z3 users

Kindly conform expected date for lollipop in india
While many brands released
But sony still lags behind