account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 621 of 2,735
Message 621 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Z1 Compact: Probably by end of April 2015.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 622 of 2,735
Message 622 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Thanks mate.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 623 of 2,735
Message 623 of 2,735

Re: How long does it take for Sony PC Companion to detect new update?

Hey, please and for Z2 pleaseee Grinning Face will release this week too?

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 624 of 2,735
Message 624 of 2,735

Beadyeye, who shoots with a camera phone in RAW? As a matter of fact, who shoots with a digital camera in RAW except professional photographers for advertising? What a joke you are...
Do you know how many GB you need for one RAW photo? Not to mention the tedious computer works you need to do thereafter. Serously, get a Nexus phone.
Talent
Message 625 of 2,735
Message 625 of 2,735

Bearings, yes I must be a joke for expecting an Android Lollipop Feature to be included in Sony's Android Lollipop Update. How stupid of me to expect a feature that Google already added. <end sarcasm> This is a feature of Lollipop, plain and simple. Google should have made it mandatory for OEM's to include this.
Highlighted
Message 626 of 2,735
Message 626 of 2,735

Android 5.0

When 5.0 will be available for z3 dual?????
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 627 of 2,735
Message 627 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0

@qw4hddqcrg Just like any other update, you have to wait for it to be approved and released in your country, if your phone is or was locked to a carrier/network branded, you will have to wait for them, network, to approve and release the update. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 628 of 2,735
Message 628 of 2,735

android 5,0

How come xperia z2 isn't updated together with z3 as you claim before?????????
How long will it take for z2 from now on to be updated to lollipop
Thanks in advance
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 629 of 2,735
Message 629 of 2,735

Re: android 5,0

@sfkaudi wrote:
How come xperia z2 isn't updated together with z3 as you claim before?????????
How long will it take for z2 from now on to be updated to lollipop
Thanks in advance

@sfkaudi I haven't seen any official announcement by Sony that the Z2 will get the update at the same time as the Z3 series, what Sony posted was that the Z3 series will get it first and then other Z series. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Message 630 of 2,735
Message 630 of 2,735

Read the will ya! ^