account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Commissioner
Message 501 of 2,735
Message 501 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

The last app Album has been updated. I believe the next thing will be full system update next...
Commissioner
Message 502 of 2,735
Message 502 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

For people who don't think Sony is getting ready to push out Lollipop, here's a glimpse of how it'll look on your Z series phone.

Xperia-screenshots-compared-android-lollipop-versus-kitkat/

I am convinced that the software is undergoing testings by networks for a launch. Maybe this month...

One time poster
Message 503 of 2,735
Message 503 of 2,735

Why did u remove "Close all" on multitasking on android 5.0.2 ? Can you remain it ? It's obviously better having it either than not, and you know the reasons because it's still there on Xperia Z2 or xperia Z3.

Did you introduce also a "stock browser" ? I saw it on a video that showed your Lollipop preview on Sony Z3 compact.

Let me know please.

Commissioner
Message 504 of 2,735
Message 504 of 2,735

I miss clear all too, hope they add it back

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Regular
Message 505 of 2,735
Message 505 of 2,735

Please give the lollipop SONY.

Please give the lollipop SONY.

When to Give SONY Lollipop?

Apprentice
Message 506 of 2,735
Message 506 of 2,735

Re: Please give the lollipop SONY.

Tomorrow Slightly smiling Face

Message 507 of 2,735
Message 507 of 2,735

@kriss84 that's what Ive been saying all February :/
Highlighted
Adept
Message 508 of 2,735
Message 508 of 2,735

So guys. The big point: Is RAW activated in 5.0.2 Update? 

One time poster
Message 509 of 2,735
Message 509 of 2,735

Lolipop

Starting to get upset! Is it one guy that's working on the lollipop update! How hard can I be???? Went back to Sony beacuse I thought you have got your act together, but I was wrong. Next time I go for Samsung.... Over 6 months
Message 510 of 2,735
Message 510 of 2,735

@dkionline it should be