account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Highlighted
Learner
Message 351 of 2,735
Message 351 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

I'm telling you guys: 5.0 update will be released in early november this year and it will be so bugy; that sony will soon (read begining of 2020 ) release 5.01 bug free version
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 352 of 2,735
Message 352 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

As I know, Sony ALWAYS slow update and delay, if they said update in March that may mean start rolling March 31 then user will get update after 2 weeks or more (from my statistic), that same story as before why not learn customer report for improvement, I think that great if they used time for testing to fix bugs but seems like it take long time with no any information (They may found some big bugs that cannot fix by weak programer) or progress or they don't know how to talk to customer just only make a lie post in blog... Now I have one question.. how many time they release update as they post (normally thire  post always not clear)

Just from my idea, If they care customer, they will have more support from customer if not it up to them. Grinning Face I am ok to wait with no expectation when I will got update because I always beleive that Sony not release update in time.

AOSP update > http://developer.sonymobile.com/knowledge-base/open-source/open-devices/latest-updates/

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 353 of 2,735
Message 353 of 2,735

update 5.0

So I want to know when is android 5.0 plan to be released for z3? Is there att date for it?
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 354 of 2,735
Message 354 of 2,735

There is no date, and as alredy been ment in this topic for atleast 100 times, noone knows when it will be released...
Learner
Message 355 of 2,735
Message 355 of 2,735

Re: update 5.0

59309125.jpg

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 356 of 2,735
Message 356 of 2,735

Xperia E3 Will get Lollipop or Not..?

lots of bugs in kitkat 4.4.4 we want to upgade lollipop...

poor Battery performance 

Highlighted
Message 357 of 2,735
Message 357 of 2,735

Android L release date for sony Xperia Z1

Hi dear sony will you please tell me when we will get android L for Sony Xperia Z1?????
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 358 of 2,735
Message 358 of 2,735

Re: Android L release date for sony Xperia Z1

It has been said n number of times in this thread. No specfic date yet. Keep an eye on SONY bolg post.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 359 of 2,735
Message 359 of 2,735

Xperia Z3 Lollipop features

Hey there! I've been really patient and still am waiting for lollipop update, I really hope it takes so much time to release it so that it works pretty much perfect etc, but thats not the case. The case is considering its features and in my case it's one particular thing: Implemented IMMERSIVE FULL SCREEN MODE! SO, will it have it? Dont' know about anyone else, but for me its really pain in the a** working with full screen apps, especially games and having that annoying navigation bar in some of the apps. Besides that, I love my Z3 and it works perfectly.
Thanks for your time.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 360 of 2,735
Message 360 of 2,735

MOST WANTED CHANGES

Xperia Z2  is an exellent Product with premium Hardware & Very good Software, Still there's a scope & need for Improvements in Upcoming Updates

Write the changes you wish to see in Upcoming Firmware Update