account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Commissioner
Message 301 of 2,735
Message 301 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

SONY... you SHOULD update your pages when Lollipop will be available... Your customer´s info is very poor!

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Rookie
Message 302 of 2,735
Message 302 of 2,735

Upgrade

Good morning, due to the removal of my previous post about not being in English I do now in this language. They could tell xperia users when they go to release the llolipop upgrade for the Z3. Said earlier this year (February) and still no news.
Message 303 of 2,735
Message 303 of 2,735

Re: Upgrade

Still is February and today is the 6th,so that means another 22 days in February. Unless Sony come out and say it is behind schedule.But I don't think it is as Vodafone Australia have blogged they are doing a carrier update for Z3 to lollipop this month.
One time poster
Message 304 of 2,735
Message 304 of 2,735

android lollipop

when wil android lollipop coming?

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 305 of 2,735
Message 305 of 2,735

Re: android lollipop

@pauleng 

any info regarding lollipop will be announced on this page

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/
Learner
Message 306 of 2,735
Message 306 of 2,735

nagatodavid

Hello Team Sony, I just want to know if my Xperia M2 will receive lollipop 5.0 because it's a smartphone launched just last year, I'm not the only one with the M2 and as I know, it was one of the midrange bestselling by you last year. I hope you won't forget this one as SP. Please be fair to the rest of people. I hope you can update it and if you do it, please let me know when we will receive this update
Thanks in advance, you are the best
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 307 of 2,735
Message 307 of 2,735

Re: nagatodavid

@nagatodavid

any info regarding lollipop will be announced on this page

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/
Emperor
Message 308 of 2,735
Message 308 of 2,735

Re: nagatodavid

@nagatodavid it's highly unlikely that the SP will get Lollipop

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 309 of 2,735
Message 309 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Sony, do u plan update Z3 to upcoming 5.1 lollipop? 

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Learner
Message 310 of 2,735
Message 310 of 2,735

@uliwooly I'm not talking about the SP, I'm talking about the M2