account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2501 of 2,735
Message 2501 of 2,735

Re: Lollipop on SGP312 in US

@SnoCo

There's no info on this as to when the update will be released in an specific country. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2502 of 2,735
Message 2502 of 2,735

Xperia e4 lollipop update

Hi i am just wondering will android 5.0 lollipop ever hit xperia e4, because there were rumours about having lollipop right out of the box (like the m2 aqua), but unfortunately it doesn't. It wouldn't be fair of sony not give lollipop to such a new device. Fingers crossed!
Highlighted
Message 2503 of 2,735
Message 2503 of 2,735

Re: Xperia e4 lollipop update

There's no official news about Xperia E4 regarding Lollipop update, thus it's not likely to find an answer here. Best thing is to contact Sony with your feedback/suggestion directly through this link:

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 2504 of 2,735
Message 2504 of 2,735

M4 Aqua updates

Hi! I was wondering if the 26.1.A.2.99 compilation is lollipop 5.0 or 5.0.2? My other question is will m4 aqua users get more software updates and upgrades to newer versions of Android?
Thank you!
Regards
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2505 of 2,735
Message 2505 of 2,735

Re: M4 Aqua updates

The only info I have is that the version is 5.0 and that is what appears in About phone and as for future updates then all I can say is no one here knows as we aren't Sony and don't have access to that info

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2506 of 2,735
Message 2506 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

I just want to ask there is issue with your lollypop version because I am using Xperia z1 in that flash gets spread and service center guys are saying it's software issue. But I don't think so it's a software issue. Since 2 months there is issue.
What should I do? please reply
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2507 of 2,735
Message 2507 of 2,735

Re: Android 5.0 When are we getting Lollipop? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

@uniwooly Do you think it is because the LTA version is prototype? 

how do you flash a phone?

One time poster
Message 2508 of 2,735
Message 2508 of 2,735

Update for Guatemala

Hi! I have a Xperia Z ultra who belongs to the "Claro" operator here in Guatemala. How can I get the latest version of the android "lollipop". I've been using the app of Sony PC companion 2.1, but it told me that I have the latest version for.my smartphone. Obviously you have the lollipop for it, HOW CAN I GET IT!! Thanks for the help!
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2509 of 2,735
Message 2509 of 2,735

Re: Update for Guatemala

@Annddy_ramirez

You will have to wait for "Claro" to approve and release the update, not Sony. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 2510 of 2,735
Message 2510 of 2,735

M2 Acqua Lollipop

Can anyone tell me when is the Lollipop coming to the M2 Acqua....