account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 10 Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 421 of 427
Message 421 of 427

Android 10 Q Xperia 10

apparently you are announcing an imminent arrival of Android 10 for this model in early 2020. However users of the Xperia 10 plus still do not have a specific date for Android 10q. Can you be more specific please. Cordially.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 422 of 427
Message 422 of 427

Re: Android 10 Q Xperia 10

Strange indeed.

This is the latest update found on www.xperiablog.net.

And this is the Android 10 roadmap.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 423 of 427
Message 423 of 427

Xz2 android 10 update

Havent receive android 10 update on my xperia xz2 here in korea

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 424 of 427
Message 424 of 427

Re: Xz2 android 10 update

If you receive, do not update your phone or else you will regert it. 

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 425 of 427
Message 425 of 427

100% agreed... I wish there was an easy way to downgrade from this software.

Nothing but trouble... And the so-called customer service keeps telling me nothing useful at all.. 

Bluetooth not working between android9 and the xz2c android10: oh this is a problem of android10 and not of "our" android10... Keep telling lies... 

Highlighted
Adept
Message 426 of 427
Message 426 of 427

http://www.flashtool.net/index.php - it does. Support right up to the xperia 8 in 2019 as that was the last phone they released along side the 10, 5 and 1 and they're all in xperia firmware downloader that's bundled all Together 

You could use this to downgrade, it's official builds it uses, its what I used to Downgrade before updating again to the 52.1.A.0.618 from the completely bug riddled 52.1.A.0.532 (first android 10 release) 

If you want to. Check if the xz2 has the update for your region you can use this site https://xpericheck.com/

And it'll tell. You when it was last updated, what build, what model received it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xperiablog.net/2016/03/12/install-xperia-marshmallow-using-flashtoo... this is a guide for a older handset but the process is the exact same, for pretty much all the handsets including the xz2

It's what I used to go back to 9 on the xz2 and rollback any previous handsets in the past since 2012

Regular
Message 427 of 427
Message 427 of 427

XPERIA 1

Still no Android 10 on my Xperia 1, I'm even not expect it already. I know it COVID-19 pandemic around the world, but update was ready last year and rolled out on Dec 5, almost four month you sony not able to update your last year flagship, shame on you