account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 10 Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 381 of 385
Message 381 of 385

Re: Sony xperia XZ3 android 10

Ja już mam android 10 i nie polecam jest pełen błędów procesor się tnie nie których aplikacji nie można zainstalować bateria szybko się rozładowuje. Może jak wydadzą nową poprawioną aktualizację będzie lepiej

already have android 10 and I do not recommend it is full of errors processor cuts out which applications can not be installed the battery is quickly discharged. Maybe when they release a new improved update it will be better

gt

Apprentice
Message 382 of 385
Message 382 of 385

Re: xperia 1 android 10

I'm bet after this situation with android 10, sony will lose huge pack of customers. 

It's a bit sad to me 'cause I'm sonyboy for last 10 years but I'm decidet to leave the company, no more sony products - phones, tv's, media's, nothing more, price point is very high but support including updates is far away to be at least fine

Highlighted
Message 383 of 385
Message 383 of 385

I concur. Support your customer base or loose them for good. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 384 of 385
Message 384 of 385

You know what?

I'm also a fan of SONY. I can't buy Xperia Phones in my country because they stopped importing it.

I even have asked  friends abroad to buy the phones.

I did same recetly for Xperia 1 but the scenarios might change for me next year. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 385 of 385
Message 385 of 385

nothing will change because this is sony and it's their politics to ignore customers. You will see in couple of weeks new xperia flagman and it will be the same no support in near future - as usual. This is continues from year to year and each year support is more worst. Design is great, some solutions are also very interesting and innovation but without corresponding support all this hardware is useless. It's better to buy Pixel with fantastic camera and continuos support - much more value for money and much more better investmentthen then any other xperia