account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 10 Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Apprentice
Message 171 of 186
Message 171 of 186

Android 10

When to wait for an upgrade to Android 10?

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 172 of 186
Message 172 of 186

Can we get android 10

Hi.. Please can we get android 10 for our cell phones xz2.. Thanks #xperia_xz2

Message 173 of 186
Message 173 of 186

Re: Android 10

Japanese operátor DoCoMo already make a List of Xperia devices that receive A10. So, samé Phones will receive A10 globally. Xz series and Xz1 series wasn't on the list. So...

Still waiting for some date from SONY. Years ago was better support. Now? I really want to cry about SONYs behavior. Closing apps, making not good phones. I really love SONY, but this way is soooo wrong. Why they didn't any AndroidONE phone? Why it's updates is soooo long? Why no VoLTE/VoWiFi support in Czech Republic? Why they wouldn't collaborate with operators?

I am using SONY phones for 15 years (from CMD-J7) and from 2013 is worse and worse. Now I am waiting for XZ3 death and next phone will be definetly Google Pixel. 

Regular
Message 174 of 186
Message 174 of 186

I have the same opinion. My adventure with Sony began with Xperiii S LT26i 

Every next model was from Sony. It looks like Xperia XZ Premium will be the last one

Time for Xiaomi, Pixel, or Samsung 

I think that the last update of these models XZP XZ1 should be android 10

This is not the time to ignore these series and their users

One time poster
Message 175 of 186
Message 175 of 186

I'm a big SONY fan since 2010 or so and I'm a bit sad seeing how poor is SONY support, how poor is SONY communication with customers. Looks like SONY just don't care about fans army and that's why number of fans reduces from year to year. Saying this I'm not forcing the company with Android 10 update, all I'd like is just see that SONY is able to communicate with customers and be more proactive because sometimes I'm even not sure that SONY mobile department still exist.

Apprentice
Message 176 of 186
Message 176 of 186

Android Q

please can you inform me about update my phone  

#xperia_xz2 to android Q or 10 ?
Enthusiast
Message 177 of 186
Message 177 of 186

I wish Sony europe would release a list of which phones which are going to get the android 10 update just to put everyone's mind at ease, so ppl know if there phone will be updated and stop all this speculation on here the longer they leave it the worse it gets for ppl hopefully we will know by 2020

One time poster
Message 178 of 186
Message 178 of 186

Re: XZ1 compact android Q / 10

Sony XZ1 Android 10 güncelleme almması bizler için büyük hayal kırıklığı yaratt 1.5 yılda bir telefon yok edilmez tüketiciye büyük Ayıp ettiniz bu markaya güvenim kalmadı  Sony olarak hiçbir Elektronik ürün almayacağım  tavsiye etmeyeceğiz.yazıklar olsun.....

Learner
Message 179 of 186
Message 179 of 186

Re: Update

yes, with the exception that the xz1 came out with Android 8.0 unlike other smartphones announced the same that shipped all Android 7. It can almost be said that Android 8 is already part of a major update (as a reminder is the 1st proposed Android 8 before even the pixels of Google). In addition, it has a sd835 it is possible that Qualcomm do not provide the drivers for Android 10

One time poster
Message 180 of 186
Message 180 of 186

Will xperia xz be updated to pie

Will xperia xz be updated to pie