account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android 10 Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Enthusiast
Message 51 of 64
Message 51 of 64

Android 10 for XZ3

As the name of the topic suggests when can we expect it to arrive on our headsets?

After all XZ3 was part of Android 10 beta program so it shouldn't be long now right? 

One time poster
Message 52 of 64
Message 52 of 64

Will there be an android 10 update on sony xperia 10 plus

Будет ли обновление android 10 на sony xperia 10 plus 

Will there be an android 10 update on sony xperia 10 plus

-GT

One time poster
Message 53 of 64
Message 53 of 64

Re: Android Q update for Xperia XZ2

Can you share the mail with us?

One time poster
Message 54 of 64
Message 54 of 64

Android 10

When will Android 10 come out for Sony Xperia?

One time poster
Message 55 of 64
Message 55 of 64

Re: Android 10

I'm just using last beta Android 10 on my XZ3.
Only downside is that the camera is utterly garbage, had some minor reboot issues in the beginning but now had it 4 days without any problems.

Inhabitant
Message 56 of 64
Message 56 of 64

Will xperia XZ Premium get Android 10?

Can anyone assure XZ Premium will get android 10? Please response. If yes, when? And which markets will get the update?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 57 of 64
Message 57 of 64

Re: Android Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Where did read that Sony has promised Android Q for Xperia XZ1 Compact? Could you please share me that article?

One time poster
Message 58 of 64
Message 58 of 64

Sony xperia xz1 update

Have any security patch further?? I have latest july update😪 please we need more updates and i will wish to get next major update (android 10)❤️

Visitor
Message 59 of 64
Message 59 of 64

Android 10 xz1

Quick question : will xperia xz1 get android 10?

since it got only 1 major update 

Learner
Message 60 of 64
Message 60 of 64

Re: XZ PREMIUM AND ANDROID Q

With the snapdragon 835 being a pretty significant system on a chip (I miss my xz premium) check if it has an unlock able bootloader and with the xda community I know a android 10 rom would come up around and I've used a s6 for android tweaking and it ran android pie really well, so if you could do that I would if your not getting android 10 as if would probably run android 10 and 11 if there's no fancy name fir it like 10, but I bid you good luck, with it and I hope you get it and not let in my opinion a beautiful device die