account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 10 Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Message 31 of 136
Message 31 of 136

Hi when comes the update of Android version 10

Hi when comes the update of Android version 10

Adviser
Message 32 of 136
Message 32 of 136

Re: Hi when comes the update of Android version 10

November-October upgrade to Q Q4 2019. Get flagship Xperia 1, XZ3, XZ2 Premium, XZ2, XZ2 Compact. Perhaps XZ Premium and XZ1, they are now the same assembly. Then Q1 2020 in March 2020 Xperia 10 and 10 Plus. On IFA, September, new models will be shown already with Android Q. Sony’s exact list will be received after the official release of Q, that is, in a week or two.

Talent
Message 33 of 136
Message 33 of 136

Re: Android Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

True. Xperias were in past characteristic hw phones with characteristic sw and lots of people love it. I think there are three BOOM with these phones 1) begining until Z3 2) some big wow around this exelent phone xz premium without commericals 3) New great begining with Xperia 1 (but with few problems :/) 

Now i think we users and other new people needs again some characteristic sw just like was on z3 (but with big upgrade into these days) thats all. Xperia 1 and 10 are characteristic phones with brilliant 💡 idea (brilliant hw), but we need also true xperia home just like was in past with apps and sw only for xperias! You have great chance to start again and it looks like you really want. Just don't make mistakes. Sell just few phones and start it again. Also we know its hard but Nokia also survive it 👍.

Thanks for great support and we can wait for android Q little bit more than normal, but please give us this update

Talent
Message 34 of 136
Message 34 of 136

Re: Android Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Ps : I really think Z5, XZ Premium and Xperia 1 are true brilliant sonys designed phone

and also XZ3 and with back side XZ2 Premium, but these phones are from another space (i really really like it <3) 

Visitor
Message 35 of 136
Message 35 of 136

Re: Android 10

Android 10 isn't even out yet 

One time poster
Message 36 of 136
Message 36 of 136

No update until now for sony xz1 Android 10

Until now there is no update for xz1 until now i mean when I checked update theres no update even when I checked by imei there is no information available....any information???

Inhabitant
Message 37 of 136
Message 37 of 136

Re: No update until now for sony xz1 Android 10

Actually., Android 10 (Android Q) is even  now running in beta version 6(the final beta testing).. After this we will be able to get stable version release official.. Then we may get information on  which devices  Android Q is going to rollout...

Don't worry stay tuned, I think Sony may give these updates to Xperia Xz1, xz, xz premium, XZ2, XZ2 compact, and obviously with Xperia 1 and Xz3

Message 38 of 136
Message 38 of 136

Hello ! Can I find out if there will be a system update to Androyd 10 Sony xz1?

Hello ! Can I find out if there will be a system update to Androyd 10 Sony xz1?

gt

Highlighted
Learner
Message 39 of 136
Message 39 of 136

Android 10

Hello, I would like to receive an answer to this question: Will the Sony Xperia XZ1 G8342 get android 10? Sony previously said that they were going to support devices on current versions of android for 3 years, XZ1 is the same device that entered the market in 2017, therefore it should get android 10. I really would not want to be disappointed in this device, since I only purchased it this year and I would like to go with him a couple more years, and not in the same year to buy another phone, a different brand, since only XZ1 hooked me with its appearance and reasonable price.

Inhabitant
Message 40 of 136
Message 40 of 136

Re: Android 10

I thought the whole purpose of Project Treble is to streamline the updates, make it easier to deploy under different devices, so anything after xz1 should?