account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

lifelog and sleep tracking

One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: lifelog and sleep tracking

I have just purchased a new Smartwatch 3 and one of my expectations was to be able to use Lifelog as I had been using it with the SW10 and used the sleep log as I suffer with poor sleep and needed to keep a record fir medical purposes.
If this has been stopped then there is a breech of trading standards, as the watch is advertised to work with Lifelog.
Too my knowledge it is supposed to work with all the latest updates, but my Xperia Z2 is still on Android 4.4.4 where the watch is now on Android 5.0.2 perhaps this is why it doesn't work?
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I also bought a SWR50 and was sure, that sleep tracking must work. This is a shame for the high end product of the wear devices. Please Sony do something, fix the bugs and bring sleep tracking and a smart alarm to the SWR50/Smartwatch 3! Thanks!

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

SleepAsAndroid works fine, you can turn off the watch screen to better battery consumption. It should use less the 20%

But, Lifelog is greath I had the SWR10 and I miss the sleep logging and smart alarm. Or the "normal alarm" I can turn it off from the SWR10, and I can't on the smartwatch 3.

One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Thought I'd throw my 2p in. I'm also dissappointed the SW3 doesn't support the Sleep tracking and now having to use Sleep as Android.

I'm a big supporter of Sony, my wife has a Sony Smartband Talk and love the sleep tracking and I wanted a SmartWatch so I thought this would be fun to compare our sleeping pattern ;-)

I hope the do release an update....

Rookie
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Have they sold enough watches for them to be bothered to include all these features or is it just case of waiting for the next version?

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I'm about to buy a SWR50 but I will probably reconsider doing that by the lack of sleep traking, this is too disapointed! I just lost my SWR10 and I was thinking that I can make an "upgrade" but as far as I can see this is a downgrade!! So sad. 

Sony, still ignoring your customers?