account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Unable to pair new watch

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Unable to pair new watch

Hello, and help please!

I have a brand new straight out of the box SmartWatch 3 and an Xperia Z5. The phone cannot seem to see the watch and vice versa.

I have had no issues with the watch's predecessor (sw2). But nothing I do seems to make these two talk.

I have resorted to resetting the phone to factory settings, but it still won't work. Aside from councilling my only option is to send the watch back.

Any help is most welcome!

Chris
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Re: Unable to pair new watch

Just factory reset it, and don't forget to download android wear.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

The watch is still at the initial "Hello" stage.....
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Just factory reset it, and don't forget to download android wear.

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Thanks guys, I stumbled across the menu and a reset did indeed solve the problem. What a noob!

*backs off into the shadow*
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

No problem anytime. Glad it worked.
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Smartwatch 3 can't pair

Mam problem, ponieważ wymieniłem z moim bratem na telefony, które sformatowałem i byłem podłączony do jednego smartwatch phone 3. Teraz chcę to zrobić ponownie nie mogę, ponieważ nie widzę zegarka i usunąłem parowanie z tym ... Powtarzałem tę czynność 10 razy i nadal go nie widzę.Proszę o pomoc pilnie

I have a problem because I exchanged with my brother for the phones that I had formatted and I was connected to one smartwatch phone 3. Now I want to do it again I can not because I do not see the watch and I removed the pairing with this ... I repeated this action 10 times and still go I do not see. Please help urgently

Translated with Google Translate