account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Strava, endomondo, maps, Spotify and play music all missing

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Strava, endomondo, maps, Spotify and play music all missing

I had to replace my phone and I've just resynched it with my watch. Now all the apps I used and the reason I got the watch are missing! I've no music apps, no maps. Both Strava and endomondo are missing and Google fit no longer let's me track my runs. 

What is going on? I know the watch wasn't getting the latest upgrade (even though it could handle it) but I didn't expect my apps to go missing. The watch is now useless to me as I only use it when I run so I didn't have to carry my phone! 

1 REPLY 1
Talent
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Strava, endomondo, maps, Spotify and play music all missing

Last google update all big problems fixed, but yeah i also haven't spotify app (but all other like endomondo and google play music is functional) . If you have problem describe it for me and i can help you with it