account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Users' Opinions' on Smartwatch + Smarband combo 2018

Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony Users' Opinions' on Smartwatch + Smarband combo 2018

My dear friends of Sony and - some like myself, diehard Sony fans,

I am currently using Smartwatch 3 + Smartband SWR12 both running great but they are beginning to get to their end-of-lifetime as we all know, Smart tech usually only last a few years, if it takes heavy wear and tear in these rainstorms I run in, these swims I do, and morning showers without taking them off.

I was suggested to get the new Sony Smartband SWR30 which has a small screen as well as audio function for listening to voice commands, and that's definitely one of my top choices of buying a new Smartband today. But when it comes to Smartwatch I came to a roadblock. I cannot find any new version of SmartWatch available from Sony! SmartWatch 4 was cancelled (or is still being designed in secret something only a few Sony employees know), and the other smartwatches on the market just are not my thing. I'm not much of an Apple-fan and when it comes to Samsung, no thanks, and Motorola... well, its just not worth the amount of money for me for all those special functions. I prefer Sony's Smartwatch 3 as it has a simple interface.

Do any of you have any suggestions to my next Smartwatch from Smartwatch 3,   Sony or not?

Comments would be appreciated, even for the Smartband SWR30 - if you liked it / or didn't, and suggestions to a next buy would be very valuable to me.

Thanks.

Edited for grammar.

2 REPLIES 2
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony Users' Opinions' on Smartwatch + Smarband combo 2018

Talent
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony Users' Opinions' on Smartwatch + Smarband combo 2018

Hi. I really love my sw3, because there is all what i need. Last problem with google fit and os wear was fixed by google few days ago and now is it without problems. I buy a lots of app for wear os like browser, video and photo viewer, youtube...Now i only waiting for app like fb etc.

If smartwatch 4 come, i need pulse sensor, loudspeaker and really great design like sw3