account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch can't find headphones

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Smartwatch can't find headphones

I have a new smartwatch 3, but I can't get them to detect my wireless headphones.  I have disconnected the headphones from my phone, turned bluetooth off on my phone, but the watch still will not find them to pair.  I can pair my headphones to my phone. Looking for some help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Smartwatch can't find headphones

I figured it out, I wasn't in pairing mode, I was in connect mode.  i just had to hold the pairing botton longer than the directions stated for the headphones.   Thanks for your help

5 REPLIES
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@thomasal575 You need to reset the headphones first, they are still paired to your phone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien
Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I tried that and they still cannot find the headphones.

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Does your watch connect to your phone normally?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien
Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I figured it out, I wasn't in pairing mode, I was in connect mode.  i just had to hold the pairing botton longer than the directions stated for the headphones.   Thanks for your help

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Good news.