account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Smartwatch 3 disconnect after about 20minutes

Rookie
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Smartwatch 3 disconnect after about 20minutes

Hi i have just bought a smartwatch 3. i connected with my samsung s6 mobile and used normal. but after 30minutes, the watch said "unfortunately, googleplayservice has stopped" ,then i coudn't connect the watch with my phone. so i had to reset the watch and connected again. but after that about 30 minutes or more, it happened again, so what should i do nowsad please help me, thanks al
9 REPLIES 9
Rookie
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Smartwatch 3 disconnect after about 20minutes

first the google play services on the watch was 6.1.15 or 6.1... i don't remember exactly but after that the google play was up to 8.1.15 and "unfortunately,the process com.google.processgapps has stopped?? i didn't update the google play or did anything? i just put the watch and wait...now i can't do anything..i go to the update sofeware on the watch and it says unfortunately the google playservices has stoppedsad and on my phone is "trying to connect with the watch" and just trying to connect all the timesad i disconect my watch with my samsung s6 and connect with my samsung note3 and it happened againsad just "unfortunately........" somebody who know please helpsad hope to here from you soonsad
Adviser
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

I get the same. Only way to pair the watch is to reset it, then on boot up I get several googleplay crash messages. Finally then the watch is paired, for just about 20 minutes. Then it will no longer connect to Xperia phone. I've turned off battery stamina mode having previously added Google wear to the allow list in stamina. Any suggestions - it just doesn't work at the moment!
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Same here! I have a SmartWatch 3 and Sony Xperia Z3 compact. After 15-20 minutes they disconnect and won't connect again unless I reset my watch. And then after 15-20 minutes, same stort again.
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

stort = story
Rookie
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

i have installed the previous version of android wear on the phone and the broblem was no more. i keep using the previous version of android wear which released on 19th august. now i can use the smartwatch normally. but remember: PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE TO THE NEWEST VERSION OF ANDROID WEAR ON YOUR PHONE NOW

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Solution is to downgrade to previous version of Android wear, and reconnect watch. The watch should then over an hour or two upgrade firmware a few times, mine did this 3 times. Let these complete, then on phone you can upgrade android wear again.
One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hi, how do install the previous version of Android Wear?

Adviser
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Copied from another post in this forum - admin can you make this sticky?

Thanks to Choklate and Oo4295oO for the info and the link: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-wear/android-wear-1-0-5-1724356-android-apk-download
Emperor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

@Oo4295oO

Do you still experience the same issue? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)