account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch 3 Not working with Lifelog app AT ALL!

Regular
Message 21 of 28
Message 21 of 28

Re: Smartwatch 3 Not working with Lifelog app AT ALL!

So it seems that the problem is a software issue, got no other option but to wait for an update to fix this issue.
Regular
Message 22 of 28
Message 22 of 28

Good news, after updating Sony Lifelog to 3 0.A.1.56 I can confirm that the problem is solved.
Visitor
Message 23 of 28
Message 23 of 28

Could someone from Sony or any of the peeps above confirm if I buy a Smartwatch3 now to pair with my Z3, will it work with my current Lifelog version "3.0.A.3.18? - (Petronius are you now on this version)
Visitor
Message 24 of 28
Message 24 of 28

Also forgot to ask will I have to buy a SmartBand to wear at night just to be able to record my Sleep patters?
Visitor
Message 25 of 28
Message 25 of 28

Think I need some sleep that typo should read Patterns!
Talent
Message 26 of 28
Message 26 of 28

CompostRdie wrote:
Also forgot to ask will I have to buy a SmartBand to wear at night just to be able to record my Sleep patters?

Yes, however there is a paid app for that to use with your SW3 or alternate way is to add sleep manually using Lifelog.

Learner
Message 27 of 28
Message 27 of 28

What is the app name?

Learner
Message 28 of 28
Message 28 of 28

I tried with unpairing the SWR50, which will do a factory reset of the watch. Secondly I did uninstalled all the related apps.. like lifelog (Disable the app if you cannot uninstall) watch faces, Walkmate, skype or any other.. Then I paired my SWR50 which updated the watch, later I installed the lifelog again (Update the lifelog app if you were not able to uninsall). As soon as lifelog installed, I got a notification in my watch saing "Tap to make life log watch face". And I see a ligelog app symbol in the center of the dial. Though I don't see any lifelog app displaying in the menu. Also not sure if the notification comes now.. Will post again if I see one..