account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch 3 Not working with Lifelog app AT ALL!

Apprentice
Message 1 of 28
Message 1 of 28

Smartwatch 3 Not working with Lifelog app AT ALL!

Hi.

I just got a Smartwatch 3 yesterday and I'm trying to get Lifelog to work properly on it but I'm getting nothing but difficulty. I bought a Smartband almost a year ago and then a SmartBand Talk as soon as that was available and I've been using Lifelog to track my fitness/sleep/etc. for a long time now... But I can't get the SmartWatch 3 to work with Lifelog at all! Very frusturating.

I have an Xperia Z3 with T-moblie and I've tried everything from resetting my smart watch to uninstalling and re-installing the LifeLog app... Nothing works! My lifelog app is up to date, my phone is up to date and my smart watch is up to date. Despite all of this, I can't get any of my steps to register with my phone app and I can't get the LifeLog app to even show up on my watch at all. 

What do I do?

Any help is appreciated.

27 REPLIES
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 28
Message 2 of 28

Re: Smartwatch 3 Not working with Lifelog app AT ALL!

If you have another tracking device connected then no it won't work and just for ref: The SW3 does not record sleep data

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 3 of 28
Message 3 of 28

It won't?? Well that's annoying. So will it work if I have my phone "forget," my Smartband Talk?

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 28
Message 4 of 28

If you unpair then yes - It will only work with one device

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 5 of 28
Message 5 of 28

Ok I've done that and reset my Smartwatch 3... I still can't see any Lifelog information on my smartwatch. Am I missing something? Is there  no way to view my progress on the watch?

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 28
Message 6 of 28

Have you setup your Google cards and set it up via Android wear app and it may take a few hours for the info to sync up as it's deemed a new device

Apprentice
Message 7 of 28
Message 7 of 28

I'm trying to set it up on Android wear and with my Google Cards but the Lifelog App doesn't really show up anywhere. I have confirmed that it is counting my steps and updating the Lifelog app on my phone with my steps taken... So that's at least good news. I'll wait and see if the app shows up on my watch soon. 

Thanks for your help and keep your fingers crossed for me!

One time poster
Message 8 of 28
Message 8 of 28

Well i'd like tout know how u did
Because i've a z3 a smartwatch 3 ans nothing shows on life log from the watch
Thx
Apprentice
Message 9 of 28
Message 9 of 28

Still can't view any LifeLog notifications on my Smartwatch 3. Very sad and still a little frusturated with it.

Adviser
Message 10 of 28
Message 10 of 28

Same here. I have the app installed on phone, worked fine with my smartband in the past. I no longer have that (it fell off!) but now have SWR50. According to my watch I have the app on it, but no steps are recorded in Lifelog app on phone.

How to install and sync ? Where is the simple user guide?

I want to be able to do what is shown here: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/apps-services/lifelog/product-features/#smartwatch-swr50