account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

SmartWatch 3 is completely dead!

One time poster

SmartWatch 3 is completely dead!

I am having issues with my SmartWatch 3 ever since I installed the atest Android Wear update approximately a month ago.

Ever since installing the watch has frozen several times and the only way i could resolve this issue was to let the battery drain completely and recharge the watch. However, approximately two days ago, I recharged the watch again, whilst off, and now the watch is completely locked...there is no screen, I cannot charge the watch, and I cannot reset the watch, no matter how long I hold the power button.

Please help!

Elite

Re: SmartWatch 3 is completely dead!

@MP1971

connect the phone to a charger > press and hold the power button for 10 - 15 seconds > let it charge for an hour or so, if that doesn't work, contact your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)