account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartWatch 3 is completely dead!

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

SmartWatch 3 is completely dead!

I am having issues with my SmartWatch 3 ever since I installed the atest Android Wear update approximately a month ago.

Ever since installing the watch has frozen several times and the only way i could resolve this issue was to let the battery drain completely and recharge the watch. However, approximately two days ago, I recharged the watch again, whilst off, and now the watch is completely locked...there is no screen, I cannot charge the watch, and I cannot reset the watch, no matter how long I hold the power button.

Please help!

1 REPLY
Elite
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: SmartWatch 3 is completely dead!

@MP1971

connect the phone to a charger > press and hold the power button for 10 - 15 seconds > let it charge for an hour or so, if that doesn't work, contact your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)