account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smart watch 3 not counting steps

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Smart watch 3 not counting steps

I have problem with Smartwatch 3. Last 2 day, when open Fit app, i didn't see any information about walking (steps,km,cal,min). Only see number "0". Where is problem? All permission is enabled, but app not counting steps. When open Ticwatch Health app, i see steps.

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart watch 3 not counting steps

I have the same problem with my watch

Bij mijn horloge heb  ik hetzelfde probleem

@Hedtje

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

You need to go into your Android phone and under Apps settings go to Google Fitness and allow Smartwatch to send / share data with your phone.

Did it work out for you? Let me know.

Regards,

Exsosus

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4