account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Smart watch 3 not counting steps

Regular
Message 61 of 64
Message 61 of 64

Re: Smart watch 3 not counting steps

@Spo - Not to date no. only version 2.01.18 fit phone app with wearos app version 2.01.18

Be sure to disable auto update in play store for fit app.

Talent
Message 62 of 64
Message 62 of 64

And you tryed newest updates? I haven't problem with it. 

Visitor
Message 63 of 64
Message 63 of 64

For all who are having troules with the step counter working on the watch faces; I had the same problem. I solved the issue by installing an older Google Fit app for Phone and Watch. The version used was '2.01.34-130' and '2.01.34-230' respectively. The to get the counter working for the 'Facer' app I sinatlled the older 'Facer' app. The version was '_v4.5.7_7882'. now I can gace the trillion of face options from the 'Facer' app and the added benefit of the counter. 

Furthermore; @Marioss sorry for using you response as a reply point. I did not know how to respond to this forum with a new message address any other person interested. 

Visitor
Message 64 of 64
Message 64 of 64

Furthermore, the sony faces all have zero counters when selected. This problem has not been solved on my end yet. All the softwares where installed through adb tools. The 'Facer' app is installed on the Android phone. Hope this help someone and it automatically installs on your phone. Make sure you deselect auto update for the 'Facer' and Google Fit app.

Additioanlly: I solved the Google music android wear download issue by installing an older version of google music '7.12.5218-1.V.4310085'. This version has the option to manage downloads to the android wear.  Make sure you delselect auto update for the Google music app after installation.