account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

See SWR50 on SmartConnect

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

See SWR50 on SmartConnect

Hi,

I have a Smartwatch 3 SWR50 currently synced with my Xperia Z3c, showing "connected" on the Android Wear app but I can't see it on the SmartConnect list of paired devices anymore.

I forced stop and deleted the app data for other reasons and then the SWR50 disappeared from this list.

It is not seen by Bluetooth neither by the watch nor by the phone.

However, it actually syncs with the apps I have connected, so no problems there.

Should I see the watch in the list of paired devices on SmartConnect?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: See SWR50 on SmartConnect

It appears on my Bluetooth paired devices and SmartConnect. I suggest resetting your watch and perform a new pairing process again.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

It appears on my Bluetooth paired devices and SmartConnect. I suggest resetting your watch and perform a new pairing process again.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Genius
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi Automat, I agree with Quester. Here are steps on resetting your SmartWatch 3.

Let us know how this goes. 

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I reset the SWR50 and reconnected to my Z3C. It shows the Smartwatch again on SmartConnect and I can use it to create new events if I need to.
Thanks.
Genius
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Brilliant! Glad to hear Automat Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.