account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWR50 sync Google Fit without phone

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

SWR50 sync Google Fit without phone

Hi,

I took a run a few days ago, leaving my Xperia Z3c switched off at home.

The watch initially registered the number of steps, and then later updated the time. Accurate update almost immediate for the steps -I guess, it updated time some minutes later.

the problem is that when I turned the phone back on again, and the watch sync'd with it, all this new information was lost.

Does it normally happen this way?

3 REPLIES
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: SWR50 sync Google Fit without phone

You can't find the data on your watch nor on your phone? What about Lifelog app?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

The data has disappeared. I never saw it on the phone and can't see it on the watch anymore.

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Something similar this time, this is what I found today on the SWR50 and the phone. The screenshots are from the phone, but the info coincides (phone, SWR50 and web)

Screenshot_2015-11-20-09-46-10.png

Screenshot_2015-11-20-09-46-38.png

There is quite a dysynchrony between the hourly step count and the total count of time, steps and calories.