account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SW3 left left behind for update?!

One time poster
Message 21 of 23
Message 21 of 23

Smart watch3 when to upgrade Android wear2.0

Smart watch3什么时候可以升级Android wear2.0,手表已经一年没更新了

Smart watch3 when to upgrade Android wear2.0, the watch has not been updated for a year

GT

One time poster
Message 22 of 23
Message 22 of 23

Android Wear 2 on Smartwatch 3

The smartwatch 3 want to get Android Wear 2 because it can handle it smoothly also because now is a flagship device and the flagship devices want the latest os. An other reason is to find a way to use the NFC ( (android pay) that is built in.

Every one that has the smartwatch 3 loves it and we are waiting until SONY love it again.

Apprentice
Message 23 of 23
Message 23 of 23

Re: Does SW3 No Longer Work With Android Wear 2.0?

I'm having the same problem  I've emailed Sony and tbh, I don't think they care. I've updated everything and can't get to 2.0, I'm really disappointed. I can't believe that Sony won't work with Google to help us out. I'm not happy about it. I've factory rest both devices and it had made no difference. Won't even get pass trying to pair. I love my watch so much and its been a fab device. Might just chuck £100worth of good down the loo and just buy another brand. I can't be doing with it. I feel like I've lost a body part-as sad as it sounds- currently looking for a new watch!!