account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW3 left left behind for update?!

Visitor
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Android WEAR 2.0 for Smartwatch 3

The WEAR OS yes, but it needs to be adopted to each watchmanufactor before sent out to their watches, like SONY Smrtwatch 3

One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

update SmartWatch 3 SWR50 to Android Wear 2.0?

Hi, I would like to know when it will update the SmartWatch 3 SWR50 to android wear 2.0?

Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Re: update SmartWatch 3 SWR50 to Android Wear 2.0?

Hi @rcsergi,

Welcome to the community.

As Android Wear is being developed by Google, not by Sony, I am afraid we cannot answer this question for you.

You can read more about the Android Wear 2.0 here: https://developer.android.com/wear/preview/index.html

- Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Re: update SmartWatch 3 SWR50 to Android Wear 2.0?

Hello, is there any way to make pressure on Google so they release the android wear 2.0 for our smartwatch 3?...

Best regards.

CameronT wrote:

Hi @rcsergi,

Welcome to the community.

As Android Wear is being developed by Google, not by Sony, I am afraid we cannot answer this question for you.

You can read more about the Android Wear 2.0 here: https://developer.android.com/wear/preview/index.html

Apprentice
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Re: SW3 left left behind for update?!

We want  update on our watches? Who will be responsible for that?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

No Android 2.0 for SmartWatch 3

I cant belive it.i was waiting for this update im really annoying i wont buy anymore sony devices. I done my last experience with the z5 was pretty bad with an phone with overheating crashes and resets and poor battery autonomy and now this i really was waiting for a improve for my SmartWatch. So bye bye sony