account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

[SW3] continous vibration

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: [SW3] continous vibration

Seems to be dead end (on Google side). I have this issue too. SW3 running 6.0.1 with Z3C running 5.1.1. It was fine while both were on 5.1.1.

Best regards,
Sergio PL

--
Xperia Z3 Compact / Nexus 7 (2012)
Apprentice
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

SW3 does not reject, nor answer calls, vibrates after call answered on phone

Although I'm not sure exactly when this issue started, but my watch no longer rejects or answers calls... And it continues to vibrate after I have used my phone to answer or reject a call. Very annoying and takes away a feature I loved... Rejecting a call to my voicemail without pulling out my phone.

All other notifications and apps appear to be working correctly and timely.

I am using the latest Android Wear release and my watch updated itself 2-3 times over the past month.

I have cleared cache... Restarted phone, watch both... I have unpaired and repaired... I have done all of these many times. I made sure i the latest release of Android wear and my watch says it is up to date.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Anyone fix a problem similar to this?
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Re: SW3 does not reject, nor answer calls, vibrates after call answered on phone

@ECSailing Have you also tried a factory reset on the watch?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Yes, when you unpair and then pair it resets the watch... The watch goes through the full set up process as if it was straight from the box.
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

You can try repairing software for your watch, use one of the 2 methods mentioned here (try the PC Companion one first):

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/SmartWatch-3/GUIDE-How-to-reset-unbrick-your-SmartWatch-3-if-it-s-tota...

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apprentice
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I'm going to try the repair software tomorrow.

I also reported problem to Motorola and they said to update my watch software... But I don't know how to do that. It says it's up to date. How can I get latest SONY SW3 software and load it? I've looked all over the net and only find it in odd web sites... Not on Sony related or Google sites.
They also suggested uninstalling Wear and reinstalling it... I did that and was actually able to answer one phone call from my phone! But then it went right back to not working and continuous vibrations.

The only thing I haven't tried is updating watch software... And I don't know how to do that.

Any advice on that? Will doing the repair step install the latest version? I think they are right... I think my wear version is out of sync with my watch.

Thank you for your help and patience!!