account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Repair of SW3 has taken long time

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Repair of SW3 has taken long time

So on 02/12/2016 i bought my first ever smartwatch,
Having the Sony Xperia z1 and then the Z3 meant that i had to have the Sony SW3.

The day after i excitedly opened my watch and within 15 minutes it developed a software error.

Sony Support were extremely helpful and advised me to send it off for repair with SBE LTD.

However....

1 month and 6 days later - There is still no estimated time for the repair to be completed.

So i was wondering if anybody else has had a similar experience with SBE LTD repair centre.

As you can imagine im quite frustrated paying just short of £200 for a device that only worked for 15 minutes and i havnt had for well over a month..

Thankkksssssssssssssssssssss

1 REPLY 1
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Repair.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that.
Unfortunately, since repairs are handled at a local level we at the support forum are unable to assist you in this matter. I can see that you have recently been in contact with your Local support and that they also has forward this. Hopefully, they will get further information in the nearest days so they can get back to you as soon as possible.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.