account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Pairing with multiple Devices

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Pairing with multiple Devices

Hi

I am having some trouble in pairing my Smartwatch 3 with multiple devices, does anyone know if this can be done and has anyone successfully done this before?

It is currently linked to my Xperia Z2 and works perfectly however i also want to pair it with an iPhone 5 using the Android Wear app.  I can get it to work with the iPhone however i have to factory reset the watch before it connects.  Ideally i want it connected to both at the same time without having to factory reset the watch every time i change devices.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Demigod
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pairing with multiple Devices

Try to disable the BT on your Z2 before you connect the SW3 to the iPhone. See if it works.

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

One device only - I tried this with some of my other devices

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Indeed, one device at a time. Device will sync those apps compatible with android wear into the watch, including faces too. 

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.