account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Endomondo on my SW3

Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

No Endomondo on my SW3

Hello everyone,

after last update of my watch (M1D64T) and do factory reset after few days ago I don't have Endomondo on my watch... I try to resinstall Endomondo and Android Wear app in my phone (UMI Super Android 6.0) and factory reset of my watch but nothing help
every other app is OK on my watches...

Please could anyone help with this problem?

Thank you

6 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: No Endomondo on my SW3

@ZeLee

You should contact them directly 

https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-us/articles/201784416-SmartWatches

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: No Endomondo on my SW3

I don't think that problem is in Endomondo. Ithink that problem is with lastest ROM sad is there any way to downgrade?

Visitor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

GPS - does not work anymore

Endomondo, Strava, and Google maps, does not work anymore. Only if it is paired with smartphone gps.
Weird.
Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Re: GPS - does not work anymore

Same problem here. If I run Endomondo on the SW3 when it's out of range of the phone, the GPS does not work. Only had the watch a short time but I'm sure stand alone GPS did work initially with Endomondo. Seems to work fine in stand alone with the Maps app though. Any ideas?

Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Let me clarify the above post:-

Endomondo does start up in stand alone mode (ie. out of range of the phone or WiFi), I just get a never ending startup circle running and no more. Seems to me that the Endomondo app resident on the SW3 is not talking to the SW3 GPS hardware, if you get my drift.  The resident Google Fit app on the watch seems to only have "background" GPS capability, ie you can't visually see yourself moving on a map. Once re-connected to the phone, it seems to download the track to the Fit app, and then you can view your track on the Fit app on the phone (Sony Z3 in my case with Android 6.0).. Have to say my overall experience so far of the SW3 is BUGGY SOFTWARE. If the SW3 is updated to AW 2.0, maybe things will improve. If not, maybe it's time to give up.

Highlighted
1_1
Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I use ghostracer and it works very well.

Used to use endomondo myself(until I gave up on it.)