account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

New SW3 Bands

Sony Xperia Support

Re: New SW3 Bands

Hello again!

@1_1, I see, I'm afraid there isn't much else I can do from my side since they are the ones responsible for the eShop. I fully understand that their answer isn't crystal clear and it doesn't answer your question.

Please check the eShop from time to time and see if the product is back in stock.

@Daniel121, If you are located in a country where the eShop is available, please a have a look there! smile happy

https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/shop/ > click your country.

Keep me updated on how it goes! smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

1_1
Apprentice

#But someone ought to know if the SWR50 is still being produced?

The eStore is a joke.

Sony Xperia Support

Hi again!

I will see if I can gather some more information both regarding if it's still being produced and if/when the eShop will have the wrist strap in stock again.

Thank you for your patience.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner

Sony SmartWatch 3 straps?

Hi, I have had my SW3 for a few months now and I have seen some other straps that you can apparently buy but I have searched the internet and I cannot find anywhere where you can buy them from? Does anyone know anything about this? I have the standard black strap that comes with the watch when bought but I would like a different on for different occasions haha

I like this one

http://cdn01.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SmartWatch-3-Adaptor-640x469.jpg

but there is no link to buy it anywhere!?

Thanks 

J

Sony Xperia Support

Re: Sony SmartWatch 3 straps?

Hi @jordN,

If the eStore is available in your market you can check if they have any/that specific Smartwatch 3 wrist strap in stock.

https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/shop/

If it's not available I would recommend checking with local or online retailers and see if the product that you are looking for in stock.

The wrist strap is called SWR510!

Let us know how it went! smile happy

1_1
Apprentice

Any luck finding out about swr50?

Just got my order for one swr510 cancelled without any explanation...

Order was laid 8 th november

Sony Xperia Support

Hello again!

I have not yet received any new information.

Regarding your order that was cancelled, was the order paid for and then got cancelled and not shipped and you got your money back again?

Could you please send me a PM with your order number and I will see what I can do about it! smile happy

Have a great weekend!

1_1
Apprentice

Just cancelled. Money was never drawn. 

Guess the watch is dead*. Just some resellers selling it. Dead watch ticking...)

Maybe I can fix mine with som duct tape.

Thank you for your help much appreciated.

*An official statement from Sony would be nice though.

Sony Xperia Support

Thanks for keeping me in the loop! smile happy

I have sent them a reminder email regarding if/when the SWR510 will be available again in our eStore.

I'm sorry that it's taking a while, I will keep reminding them about this and I will post here when I have received more information.

I thank you for your patience.