account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Managing calendars visible on watch

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Managing calendars visible on watch

Hi, 

I have a smartwatch 3 and I use it with xperia Z3. I have several google calendars as well as an exchange calendar set up on the google calendar app on my phone. On the app on the phone some of these calendars are disabled (e.g. birthdays). birthdays are also disabled on my google calendar web app.

On the watch I always see birthdays calendar (even if it is disabled on the phone AND on the web), while I never see my exchange calendar (activated on the phone, but not on the web).

so my question is: how do I manage which calendars I see on the watch?

thank you very much!