account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE issues with SW3

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

MULTIPLE issues with SW3

I have read the manual extensively, read countless reviews, and done research to gain simple understanding all to no avail.  It should be noted my android wear app is up to date as well as the watch.  I've paired it with my Droid Turbo but there is a lot of functionality that won't work or I can't seem to configure.  When I receive a call, nothing happens on my watch.  Swiping from right to left on the home screen on my watch does nothing despite what the manual says.  I can't get the Endomondo app to recognize or find the watch.  Trying to figure out how to download music to the watch for use without the phone points to using Google Play Music or "Sony Music App."   The Sony music app supposedly needs the Smart Connect app which also doesn't work.  Asking Google to navigate me somewhere doesn't bring up a map or give me turn by turn directions.  If I had a nickel for every time the manual gave simple instructions on how to do something using functionality that doesn't exist, I'd be able to buy ten of these watches.  Any help or guidance would be super appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: MULTIPLE issues with SW3

I came across Xperia live chat and within 2 minutes they wanted me to send it in but I bought it second hand so I pressed for more help and he suggested the Xperia update program. Updating didn't fix the issue but the system repair option worked like a champ.
2 REPLIES
Elite
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@nic53188

Which android wear version does your phone has?

which software/firmware does your SmartWatch3 has? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

I came across Xperia live chat and within 2 minutes they wanted me to send it in but I bought it second hand so I pressed for more help and he suggested the Xperia update program. Updating didn't fix the issue but the system repair option worked like a champ.